header Facebook Twitter LinkedIn the MAE files
Home About Me Art

Sunday, January 24, 2010

E-Commerce News: E-Marketing

Today, I stumbled upon a website called E-Commerce News: E-Marketing which contains a goldmine of e-marketing related articles ranging from recent events (such as the China-Google battle) to tips and insights regarding social media management, building online presence, and more (today's topic: Sustainability and CRM).

I've only begun to read a few of the articles there, and already I've learned quite a few things! Terminology introduced in my e-Marketing class such as "Web 2.0" and "content management" are beginning to sound meaningful, rather than just technical jargon I am forced to memorize for the sake of the midterm.

Expect quite a few of my future blogs to center around articles pulled out from this website! I advise you to go visit it yourself, if you don't already have the page bookmarked. That's all I have to say for this week, I'm off to read more articles now!

Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment